Raspberry Basil Tequila Spritzer
Created By: Sourinho
- 2 oz Basil Simple Syrup
- 1 oz El Mayor® Blanco Tequila
- 2 oz Raspberry Hibiscus Tea
- 1 oz Lime Juice
- Club Soda
- Prepare simple syrup and steep tea according to package instructions.
- In the meantime, juice your lime(s).
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice then add simple syrup, tequila, tea, and lime juice. Cover, then shake vigorously until well-chilled (about 20 seconds).
- Fill a cocktail glass with ice, fresh raspberries, and currants (optional), then fill 3/4 of the glass with the cocktail mixture.
- Top with club soda, then gently stir before sipping.
Basil Simple Syrup:
1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
1/2 cup Water
3 Bunches Basil
Add all ingredients to a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Once the sugar dissolves, stir and remove from heat. Steep for 30 minutes, then strain into a sterilized glass jar with a lid. Cool before using.