Hailing from the pre-prohibition era, this froth-topped, raspberry-rich cocktail is traditionally made with gin and a squeeze of lemon juice.
But Natalie Migliarini over at Beautiful Booze kicks this classic up a notch with the perfumed spice flavor of our Reposado tequila and a dash of dry vermouth.
For an egg-free version, swap for 20ml of aquafaba (juice from a can of chickpeas) or other healthier cocktail foamers.
The only thing you can’t swap out is the El Mayor Reposado Tequila. It brings all the flavors together into one ultra-smooth sipper. Order online through your preferred vendor here.
- 1 ½ oz. El Mayor® Reposado Tequila
- ½ oz. Lemon Juice
- ½ oz. Berry Simple Syrup
- ½ oz. Dry Vermouth
- 1 Egg White
- Add all ingredients to a shaker with ice.
- Shake and strain out ice.
- Shake again without ice and strain into serving glass.
- Garnish with lemon peel and raspberries.
See more from Beautiful Booze.