Garden-grown flavors. Zesty citrus. And a drizzle of honey. This succulent libation by Join Jules punches up a vegetal palate with a splash of our unaged blanco tequila. And with just five ingredients in all, it’s simply refreshing to make, too.
Make an evening of it when you pair the Cucumber Aloe Cocktail with a balsamic cherry tomato salad or a grilled summer squash recipe. For those who’d rather serve over a backyard brunch, break through the green flavor with a blackberry compote waffle or a radish-and-avocado seeded toast.
And when you thought it couldn’t get any easier, you can get the most important ingredient – our crisp, botanical blanco – delivered right to your door by ordering online here.
- 1 ½ oz. El Mayor® Blanco Tequila
- ¾ oz Honey Simple Syrup
- ¾ oz. Lemon Juice
- 1 oz. Aloe Juice
- In a shaker add tequila, simple syrup, lemon juice, aloe juice and desired slices of cucumber.
- Muddle, add ice and shake.
- Fill glass full with crushed ice.
- Double strain into glass.
- Garnish with cucumber slices or peels.
See more from Join Jules.